Square Enix announced Mini Ninjas Adventures for Kinect for release June 29, 2012. Mini Ninjas Adventures comes to Xbox Live Arcade for 800 MSP and is developed by Side-kick Ltd. Kinect lets you become Hiro as you help rescue his master and fellow ninjas from the evil Samurai Warlord.
“We are thrilled to be working with Square Enix and IO Interactive. Bringing Hiro to life using Kinect gave us an excellent opportunity to use our passion for motion games to create a deep arcade title that is fun for all” said Asaf Sela, founder and creative director of Side-kick.
- 21 Different Levels – All packed with multiple different enemies, and environments
- Mini Games – Put your Ninja skills to the test across a range of mini games
- Boss Battles – Take on the ultimate Ninja challenge with fiendish boss battles
- Gesture Driven Combat – Put your body through the full Ninja workout, controlling multiple weapons with movement and voice-activated attacks
- Physical and magic attacks – Easy to learn, tricky to master
- Character upgrade system – Customise your character to suit your Ninja style